- It lets you browse Terraserver-usa map tiles.
- It lets you edit a track file.
You can download the current version. Requires python, gtk, pygtk, and libglade. If you are running Fedora Core, you already have all of these. Also requires my LatLongUTMconversion (below).
- Allow mixing between Colorimage and Topo.
- Smooth zooming between scales.
- Write shapefiles, or else just use OGR to be able to write anything.
- Should be able to create a waypoint (single point datum rather than a line).
- Should be able to to create a polygon (area rather than a line).